GliderVet Newsletter  |  Sugar Glider Vet Newsletters 2015

#150: Did you Miss Me?

I sure have missed all of you and I’ve missed sending out  this newsletter!  Preparing and sharing newsletters is one of the most joyful parts of what I do.  I love that, through the power of technology, we can literally reach people across the planet.

So you ask, hasn’t been awhile since SunCoast last sent a newsletter?  Yes it has.  The last one was last November,  2014  and I give all of the credit to the amazing confusion of technology!  Admittedly, I have a love/hate relationship with the technical stuff because sometimes it breaks and breaks bad.  I sincerely thank all of you who’ve taken the time to check in with me and make sure all is well in Arnold-Land.  I’m happy to report that everything is just fine now that I have my magical powers back to reach and touch all of my fellow sugar glider lovers!

Now that we’ve re- built everything all over again, from the ground up,  we have this cool new look.  Sometimes it  felt like things were moving at the speed of sloth for me, my new webmaster and his team really do move at the speed of awesome!

Put a Title Here

Going forward,  it is my intention to bring  you single topic blogs on a more frequent basis.  Something you can read quickly and perhaps learn something new, or a chance to share back with me your personal experience with particular topics.  After all, the content of our traditional newsletters has always been a result of things YOU want to know!  That will never change.

I’ve also been focusing more toward  more community outreach, and I’ll fill you in on some of those efforts that were launched last year as well as a few brand new opportunities for small breeders in my next blogs.  You see, while SunCoast still sells supplies for sugar gliders, and is still devoted toward great education and husbandry, we don’t breed sugar gliders any longer.  Yet, people are always contacting me looking for resources to find nice, healthy joeys!  So stay tuned, because we’ll be launching an awesome new program to help small breeders connect with families eager to join in the sugar glider love club!

Another Title Here

I’m going to end for now, but not without a bit of an enticement to ask you to check out our new website at our same established URL www.sugar-gliders.com.    You’ve never seen this before and you may never see it again, but I’m offering a 10% off coupon code good for everything except cages!

Waaahhh, why not cages?  Well, I’ll fess up.  You see, cage prices just jumped up, and I’ve not yet re-priced them on the website because we bought some bulk inventory knowing that the price increases were imminent.  I like to give people fair warning whenever possible.

So help us celebrate our newly renovated website and blog-azine by using this coupon code:  SUGARGLIDER

Pretty original, don’t ya think?

I’m glad I don’t have to miss you anymore.  If you have questions, comments, or suggestions for future articles OR improvements to the new website, go ahead and email me at lisa@sugar-gliders.com .

SunCoast – supporting our community in unity.

Yours truly,

Lisa

P.S.  If you’re attending the SGGA in Kentucky this weekend, please introduce yourself.  I LOVE meeting people in person!

For more information about sugar Gliders Click here

Current GliderVet Newsletter:

GliderVet Newsletter Archives:

2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001